Determine the pages on which you would like the spotlight to appear.
- If you would like the spotlight to show up on most of your pages, choose “All pages except those listed.”
- If you would like to the spotlight to show up on one or just a couple of pages, choose “Only the listed pages.”
- If it needs to appear on all of your pages, select “All pages except those listed” and leave the box blank.
Home page= <front>
Menu page= nameoflink
- The best way to find the name of the link is to click on the menu link and look at the last part of the URL.
- Use “-” in the place of any spaces.
For example, to display a spotlight on the Get Involved page on the Web Ambassador site, copy the part of the URL after the main site name: get-involved
Main menu page and corresponding subpages= nameoflink*
- The “*” includes all subpages of the page listed