Pages are set to automatically publish once they are created and saved. If you are not finished working on the page or if the information on the page is not relevant at this time, you can unpublish it so that it can not be viewed by the user.
To unpublish a page:
1. Navigate to the page you wish to unpublish.
2. Select the Edit tab.
3. Scroll down until you see a menu on the left side of the screen, and select Publishing options.
4. Uncheck the Published box.
5. Select Save.
To republish a page:
1. In the admin toolbar, click on Content.
2. Scroll down until you locate the page.
*Hint: You can filter for unpublished content in the drop down above the content list.
3. Click on Edit next the page title.
4. Scroll down until you see a menu on the left side of the screen, and select Publishing options.
5. Check the Published box.
6. Select Save.