1. Find the page you want to edit. Click on the Edit tab.
2. Highlight the text that you want to be linked.
3. Click on the link button in the editor.
4. Open a new tab in your browser. Go to the page that you want to link to.
5. Copy the URL (Hit CTRL + C if you’re on a PC; hit Command + C on a Mac).
6. Go back to the tab where you’re editing the page. Paste the URL into the link box (CTRL + V if you’re on a PC; Command + V if you’re on a Mac).
(If you want the link to open in a new window: Click the Target tab at the top of the window, select New Window.)
7. Double check that the protocol is set to https:// and the URL is complete.
8. Click OK.
9. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Save.”
Once the new version of the page has loaded, click on the link to make sure that it’s working correctly.