The Home link is a critical part of the main menu because it allows users to easily return to your primary page. Creating this link is different from creating a page that appears in the main menu.
1. In the admin toolbar, hover your cursor over Structure.
2. Pull your cursor down, and place it over Menus.
3. Place your cursor over Main menu.
4. Click on Add link.
5. Type “Home” in the Menu link title box.
6. Type “<front>” in the Path box.
7. Ensure that the Parent item is <Main menu>.
8. Click Save at the bottom of the window.