About the Network
The Web Ambassadors Network is the group of individuals across campus who support the development of University sites as well as the University's brand.
Led by the Web team, Web ambassadors learn the ropes of website development, accessibility, and effective Web communications. Each ambassador is dedicated to furthering their site's presence and improving online user experience.
We are proud of the outstanding group of faculty, staff, and students who help maintain and improve the University online. Each of these individuals possess the following qualities:
- Willingness to go above and beyond normal duties
- Belief in the power of online communication
- Strong grasp of the University's mission and key messages
- Ability to learn new skills and share information
- Comfort with technology, though not much is required to be successful
- Access to information throughout his/her area
- Desire to grow as an ambassador and as an advocate for the University
- Excitement about learning something new
Think you have what it takes to be a Web ambassador? Let us know that you are interested!