Web Ambassador Beginner and Intermediate Training will be offered on a monthly basis during the Spring 2017 semester.
These trainings are open to current and new Web Ambassadors from all re-launched departmental sites. New Web Ambassadors must be added by the department's lead ambassador prior to undergoing training.
Pre-registration is required for all training sessions - please let us know if you'd like to attend so that we can set up your access and training materials ahead of time.
If you are unable to attend during the scheduled times, please contact our Training Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternative arrangements.
Spring 2017 Training Schedule
- January 24 (Tues) 2-4p - Beginner
- January 26 (Thurs) 2-4p - Intermediate
- January 30 (Mon) 2-4p - Beginner
- February 1 (Wed) 2-4p- Intermediate
- March 6 (Mon) 2-4p - Beginner
- March 8 (Wed) 2-4p- Intermediate
- April 19 (Wed) 9-11a- Beginner
- April 20 (Thurs) 2-4p- Intermediate
- May 15 (Mon) 9-11a - Beginner
- May 17 (Wed) 9-11a- Intermediate